We were voted Financial PR Agency of the Year at the Grant Thornton Quoted Company Awards and Best Advisor – Financial PR at the UK Stock Market Awards.
In helping a client to attract and retain investment, employees and stakeholders, our aim is to maximise the value of a company and increase its brand equity, simultaneously enhancing and protecting its reputation.
Basing our thinking on realities, not assumptions, we define clear objectives for each of our campaigns and have an impressive track record in delivering tangible business outcomes.
The momentum of our programmes is continuous, working beyond and between the set-piece events of the financial calendar.
Redleaf offers a number of financial PR services, including:
- Strategic communications: advice and planning
- Financial and corporate calendar management
- Transactions – IPOs, M&A, etc.
- Drafting and management of communications materials
- Media relations
- Analyst relations
- Competitor and market monitoring
- Social media management
- Perception audits
- Crisis management plans
- Retail investor relations
- Focus: Clear messaging is formulated to communicate business strategy and to introduce the client to press, analysts and other key opinion-formers
- Guidance: Strategy/positioning, market intelligence, campaign timing, handling of exclusive stories in the media
- Preparation: Perception audit, potential Q&As, key messages, briefing notes, database of target media (financial/trade) and analysts
- Delivery: A seamless service focused on achieving agreed objectives and measurable results – such as the number of analysts in attendance at a briefing; presence of key messages in media coverage, etc.
Our key objectives for each financial PR programme:
- To support the growth of the client’s business through communication that expresses the client’s strategy and investment case in the market
- Differentiate the client company from other companies to which it may be compared
- Build a ‘fan club’ for the client
- Build the profile of the client’s management team
- Mitigate the impact of any current or potential adverse events.
|For more information on our expertise in capital markets and financial PR, please contact Rebecca Sanders-Hewett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7382 4721.