Focusing on private client brokers (PCBs), who handle funds worth £2tn, we introduce clients to a highly targeted audience of investors throughout the UK, producing tangible results.
To prepare our programmes, Redleaf’s IA team draws on in-depth perception audits, share register analysis and conversations with private client brokers, high net-worth individuals and family offices, thus ensuring that our client’s investment propositions reflect the specific investment needs and interests of each target audience.
Redleaf’s Investor Access services include:
- the organisation of UK-wide investor relations roadshows (from the facilitation of meetings to detailed feedback post-roadshow)
- fundraising at specific roadshows alongside the client’s broker
- investor events
- creation of communications materials for investor relations
- perception audits
- shareholder analysis – in order to ascertain current holdings and reasons for buying/selling
- investor qualification and introduction of new relationships to the share register
- distribution of news-flow to identified investors
- proxy work
The programme results in:
- enhanced understanding among the wider investor community of your company and its ambitions
- improved share price stability thanks to a broader shareholder base
- a larger number of long-term shareholders who are genuinely interested in your business and your sector
- stronger communication with existing shareholders, ensuring that they are fully informed of the management's strategy and thus remain loyal holders
- increased liquidity and marketability of your company’s shares
- a better reputation throughout the market as a whole, and more interest in your news as it is announced
- a bigger appetite among investors for smaller parcels of stock, so you are no longer always reliant on the same base of shareholders
|For more information on our expertise in investor access and investor relations, please contact Ralph Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org and 020 7382 4763.