ED&F Man Capital Markets, the global financial brokerage business, today launches its Hosting & Infrastructure Services offering.
The Service is built around six key features:
- Solutions: Market leading connectivity, hosting, network and infrastructure services – delivering the lifeblood of today’s modern financial industry
- Security: First class robust IT services – secure data on a private global network, monitored and supported 24 hours a day by the Firm’s Network Operations Center
- Services: IT sophistication aligned with the Firm’s integrated financial services team to deliver a full-service value proposition that is second to none
- Speed: Co-location of services, low-latency connectivity and Direct Market Access to an array of financial exchanges
- Skills: Top industry talent, with expertise and experience gained from supporting large, complex and diverse trading communities spread across multiple asset classes
- Support: Trading and IT support provided globally 24 hours a day
As part ED&F Man’s Financial Services division, the Hosting & Infrastructure offering benefits from a solid level of capitalisation, with a disciplined management focus on financial and risk management control coupled with robust, effective corporate governance.
Commenting, Mike Mallahan, Global Head of IT, said:
“ED&F Man Capital Markets has created a superior environment for traders, brokers and corporations. Our new offering provides seamless access to markets supported by a robust and sophisticated technology footprint. Using our solutions focused service our clients have a direct link to the market and front-end hosting, co-location services, Direct Market Access, network transport and IT consulting services.
“There are no long term contracts, just month-to-month contracts, 24/7 monitoring and support, and a comprehensive service – clearing, risk, financing and IT infrastructure services. Our business ethos is driven by integrity, trust and client care and we are confident that our Hosting & Infrastructure Services will be very attractive to a wide range of investors.”