As a result, public personas and private lives are merging: change in attitudes, coupled with ubiquitous smartphones cameras, means it’s not enough to 'talk the talk'; you have to 'walk the walk' and lead through action.
Your brand, the brands of directors, and how each person presents themselves is down to the behaviour and leadership shown by the company – and leadership is especially critical to successfully manage a crisis.
This breakfast seminar features presentations from financial services consultancy, Redleaf, and leading corporate and brand communications agency, Emperor.
- Media: Communicating realistically with the media
- Living your brand: The role of employee conduct in reflecting your brand values
- Leadership: The importance of leadership programmes for senior executives
- Public policy/ CSR: making sure stakeholders understand how your company adds value
- Social: Leadership in the “always on” generation
Join us at our event:
Wednesday, 25th February 2015
4 London Wall Buildings
EC2M 5NT (Google Maps link)
If you would like to attend, please email or call Karl on 0207 382 4753.