Porta Communications plc acquires Redleaf Polhill

23/05/2014

We are delighted to announce that today Porta Communications plc, the AIM quoted international marketing and communications group, acquired 51% of Redleaf Polhill, with an option to acquire the remaining 49% over the following three years.

Redleaf Polhill will become part of Porta’s Public Relations division but will continue to be run as an independent agency by its existing team, will retain the Redleaf Polhill brand and will operate from the same offices.

Redleaf Polhill and its clients will benefit from being part of a larger and faster growth group with a significant international footprint. The Agency will also have access to other group companies that include Public Affairs, Advertising, Media Buying and Digital.

Porta has a stated strategy of acquiring established Public Relations, Advertising and associated businesses where there are clear synergies as the Group continues to build a fast growing international business.

This is an exciting milestone in the history of Redleaf Polhill and we believe that becoming part of Porta will help us continue to go from strength to strength and maximize the full potential of the Agency and its team.

Categories: